Meditation and Breathwork Bundle
While meditation and breathwork aren’t mandatory to thyroid-healthy living, some sort of mindfulness practice is an integral part of a whole-health routine. Without a way to tune-in, unload and unwind, a high-stress, disconnected existence can persist as one of our most deeply-rooted causes of disease.
We all need to clear our heads. Without effort taken towards clearing our mental cache, overwhelm can take root in our minds and become normalized. In other words, we accept a level of stress that maybe we shouldn’t. Why not turn back the dial on our busy minds? It doesn’t take long and can happen in a little as one minute.
Mindfulness isn’t only about the mind, but the body and spirit too. This collection of meditation and breathwork videos are here for you to come back to again and again. Use them as a way to pause and remember your natural state of bliss, and also to promote healing.
- Meditation for Haters – This funny exploration is for those of us who get squirmy at the mere thought of sitting in quiet stillness. Check it out for ideas on ways to cultivate mindfulness that don’t require sitting still and not thinking.
- Simple Meditation to Release Tension and Practice Mindfulness – This calming meditation is a great introduction to the practice of mindfulness.
- Connecting with Your Symptomatic Self: A Guided Meditation – This is Part 1 of a 2-part series by our resident psychotherapist and licensed hypnotherapist, Nadia Ahrens. What does the unwell part of you need? Sit down, tune in, and find out!
- Connect with Your Healthy, Wise, Self: A Guided Meditation – Part 2 of this powerful series takes us down a path of guided imagery where we can connect and seek wisdom from our healthiest selves. What does she need you to know?
- Healing Blue Light: A Throat Chakra Meditation – This calming meditation will guide you through a healing visualization of the brilliant blue lotus-shaped throat chakra, helping you nurture and clear this powerful energetic center of the body, and restore flow to the thyroid gland.
- Heal Yourself with Breathwork: A Guided Exercise – Lauren Chelec Cafritz, founder of Experience Breath, guides us through this calming session, designed to reduce tension, release stress, and infuse the body with restored energy. If you’ve struggled with meditation (or just don’t like it), breathwork can provide a welcome alternative.
- Mindful Minute: One-Minute Guide Breathwork – No time to relax? This mindful minute can be enough to turn your whole day around– even one that’s hectic and jam-packed.
- Full Body Relaxation Meditation for Restful Sleep – Trouble sleeping? Try this deeply relaxing yoga nidra meditation to put you into a state of deep, restorative rest.
- You Are Enough Meditation – Feelings of inadequacy, of not being enough, are so common in those of us with thyroid issues. Try this uplifting meditation to start letting go of those toxic feelings.
- Forgiveness Meditation – Harboring feelings of anger, and disappointment can drain you much more than you may think. It can also create illness. Free yourself from negative thoughts and feelings by practicing this meditation.
- Metta Meditation of Loving Kindness – Shower yourself and the world around you with the energy of love in this meditation, while using verbal affirmations to release kindness that’s deeply rooted within your energetic heart.