Skip the extras and take the fast track to get ready for THYROID30 with this printable PDF. Vroom vroom!
Welcome to our THYROID30® Essentials Collection, where you can find the resources, tools, and core articles you need to get prepared for an epic wellness adventure. If we included every single piece of content you might use throughout the game, the list would go on for miles with workouts, recipes, meditations, and more. These are the essential pieces.
Note: If you’ve just signed up for THYROID30 for the first time and are lost and wondering where to begin, please make sure you’re receiving our emails (where we guide you through the process step by step). If you don’t see them in your inbox, check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
THE BASICS (PIECES EVERY THYROID30 player needs):
- The THY30 Quick-Start Guide – Ready to play, and looking for the fast track to get there? This guide explains how THYROID30® works and everything you need to know to get started.
- The 8 Rs 3 x 5 Quick Reference Card – Print this for your purse, bulletin board, or bathroom mirror, to keep you on top of scoring for The 8 Daily Rituals
- Which Dietary Level Is Right for Me? – An essential read when deciding whether to start small or go big with dietary changes.
- Bio-Individual Nutrition: Unlocking Your Unique Thyroid Diet – How do we figure out what foods are right for us? Get the answers here.
- How Much Water Should I Drink? – Your score gets dinged if you don’t drink enough water, but how much is enough? Read this to find out.
- Your Guide to Exercising with a Thyroid or Adrenal Condition – Some of what we’ve been taught about exercise doesn’t hold true for thyroid patients. An essential read.
- Medicating Mindfully: How NOT to Swallow Your Pill – Remembering to take your medication and supplements is part of your daily score, but there’s more to it than just pop and swallow.
IDEAS ON HOW TO earn your points:
- Rejuvenation Inspiration: 30 Ways to Hit Your Refresh Button
- The Fix-It List: 20 Ways to Repair and Nourish Your Gut
- Reduce Juice: 30 Ways to Lower Your Toxic Burden
- 10 Hacks to Bulletproof Your Sleep and Maximize Recovery
Printables and Downloads to help you reach your goals (whatever they may be):
- Water Tracker
- Weekly Exercise and Movement Tracker
- Weekly Food Tracker
- Weight and Measurement Tracker
- Food Sensitivity Tracker
- Sleepytime Log
How To Use This Bundle:
THYROID30 is totally customizable. Use it to follow a specific protocol, or to work towards a personal life change (or three). This is your game- tailor it to your needs and goals at this time. What you choose to read, print, or use from this list depends partly on what your primary goals or intentions are this season. Once you’ve identified that, simply choose the pieces that pertain to you.
Here are some examples:
- If weight loss is your focus, you’ll want to print out the Weight and Measurement Tracker, and fill it out before the game starts. That way you can compare your before and after results. You may also want to grab the Exercise Tracker and the Food Tracker, and if you have a hard time hydrating, perhaps even the Water Tracker. These handy printables help bring a deeper level of awareness and accountability to your daily food and exercise choices.
- Are you going gluten- or dairy-free? Eliminating potential food triggers (and then reintroducing them) is how we identify food sensitivities and intolerances. Read about the best way to do this in our article on Bio-Individual Nutrition: Unlocking Your Unique Thyroid Diet. Also, don’t forget to print out our Food Sensitivity Tracker, to chart your symptoms before, during, and after your dietary elimination.
Still have questions? We’re here to help! Reach out to us anytime at email@example.com. See you in the game!
Handy for purse, mirror, work station, fridge.
Helps you remember, because brain fog!
This handy chart can help you track your water consumption, and ensure you’re getting proper hydration.
Tracking your progress can be highly effective when it comes to achieving your fitness goals long-term.
Tracking what you eat gives you powerful insight into many aspects of your eating habits.
Use this handy weight and measurement tracker when you are on a mission to downsize.
Identifying your dietary triggers is a pathway to not only healing but empowerment. Use this resource to help you figure out which foods don’t agree with your body